T.L. Morrisey

Monday, October 17, 2011

Family Album - Parker, Chew, Richards (two)

My uncle John Parker, in the Royal Canadian Air Force, during World War II; he was stationed in Prince Edward Island.

My uncle John Parker (on left) in front of a pharmacy on St. Antoine Street in Montreal. The friend on the right is the son of the "chemist." 

A drive on the Lakeshore in a car rented by my grandfather's friend Tommy Byron. Tommy arranged to bring over his sister, May Byron, in a stateroom on the ship on which he worked. From left: a young John Parker (my uncle) at the wheel, Tommy Byron, John Parker (my mother's father), my mother Hilda Parker, my mother's mother Bertha Chew Parker, and  May Kenyon at the far right. Photo taken in the early 1920s; looks like a fun time was had by all!

Photograph of Bertha Chew Parker. Not sure who the woman is on the right.

No comments: