T.L. Morrisey

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Family Album - Parker, Chew, Richards (three)

.Here is my mother, Hilda Parker (Morrissey), at her First Communion at St. Jude Anglican Church in Montreal; the dress was borrowed from a Roman Catholic friend's family.

Here is my mother, Hilda Parker, with family friend Iris Price at Plage Laval. Iris was the daughter of a friend of my mother's mother.  


Here is my uncle, John Leslie Parker, my mother's younger brother, in front of or near a flour mill in Woodstock, Ontario, where other relatives from England had settled after moving to Canada.

This photograph was taken in the Laurentians just north of Montreal. That's my uncle John Parker eating an apple on the far left, then Iris Price, my grandmother Bertha Chew Parker, and her daughter Hilda Parker on the far right. John Parker in the photo is Bertha Chew Parker's son.

No comments: