T.L. Morrisey

Sunday, September 25, 2022

On Percival Avenue

 

Always walk where it is aesthetically pleasing, it's depressing otherwise. And walk for health, it's not sight-seeing, it's staying alive and healthy, so keep it brisk! Brave words but something I aspire to follow... 

Here we are leaving Strathern Park--I don't live in the Town of Montreal West, it is adjacent to where I live--but I like walking here. Then it's a left on Percival Avenue and, for the second year, coming across these cosmos flowers. Cosmos are not perennials but they are self-seeding and quite prolific. They are the garden cosmos, the Mexican aster. One day walking on Percival I remembered that my mother's doctor was Dr. Percival, a woman doctor. Strange how things come back to you, by association or by chance.







No comments: