T.L. Morrisey

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Oxford Avenue, 1950s

Here is our home at 4614 Oxford Avenue, our flat is the lower far left unit. We lived here from around 1954 to 1962.




Buddy, our dog, and Simey on the back porch at 4614 Oxford Avenue.




My brother on Oxford Avenue.


SM, around 1957; our flat can be seen behind me.



My brother on the back porch with our dog Buddy.



SM with our cat, Simey.



Here's SM and the cat again, on Oxford. We loved that cat as family.



My brother with Buddy, me, and our mother. Living room facing the street.


On Oxford Avenue, my brother and I in the living room. Taken around 1957.




Oxford Avenue, my brother in the living room by our first television (purchased around 1954 - 1955). I spent many enjoyable hours lying on the floor just feet away from this television...

No comments: