T.L. Morrisey

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cutting-up Atlantis (One)




I think that now everything will go on here
an identity, is what we really are. in the body, with things and men. it is the whole reality something that we are, I think. that now everything will go on here And yet I know that is always there; live at all.
cannot know or share. This voyage is almost it is now (as all we do), as before. As it must. bird of paradise. for good—or I do not There will be always true, and each living thing There were sixty people at present lost in the placards were sent out their prayers drowned by “Othello” and “The Merchant” precincts of The Globe) to the ground? I looked for the past to the ground? (in the Borough Should I ask that tree? for Listen with my ear right by the Study a flower for a sign? This is all new to me. Univac The half of a moon. The sound of feet. Not an individuality I will take it all in and wait That continues, as it live until like a High Mass in Southwark great vault, Underground.

 ___________________________________ 


Cut-up of an original text by Louis Dudek, Atlantis, Delta Canada, Montreal, 1967

No comments: